Brewing With A Twist: Unconventional Ways To Enjoy The Coffee Beans
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world. From a morning pick-me-up to a mid-afternoon espresso, the best Coffee Beans In Melbourne are an essential part of many people’s lives.
But that doesn’t mean you have to drink it in boring ways! Here are some unconventional ways I like to enjoy this delicious bean:
Cold-brew coffee is a simple process that involves steeping coffee grounds in cold water for many hours. The end result is a smooth, less acidic beverage that can be enjoyed on its own or mixed with milk and sugar.
Unlike hot-brewed coffee, which requires precise temperature control and careful timing (not to mention an expensive machine), making cold-brew at home is as simple as putting some ground beans in a jar, filling it with water and leaving it out overnight. You’ll wake up to find your very own supply of fresh iced coffee!
- Make a coffee cocktail with a twist. Coffee liqueur, chocolate liqueur and white chocolate liqueur make great additions to your favourite cocktails.
- Add coffee to whiskey or bourbon cocktails. Try adding a shot of espresso or cold brew to your favourite whiskey drink for an unexpected twist on an old favourite!
- Add coffee to rum cocktails. There are many different ways you can use this ingredient in your drinks depending on what kind of flavour profile you’re going for–from sweetened cream rums all the way through dark spiced rums, there’s plenty out there for everyone’s taste buds!
Coffee popsicles are one of the easiest ways to enjoy your favourite beverage. These frozen treats are just as delicious as their icy counterparts, but they pack a caffeine punch that’s sure to keep you awake and alert all day long.
Coffee popsicles can be made using any leftover coffee you have on hand–just pour some into an ice cube tray, freeze overnight, and voila!
You’ve got yourself a refreshing treat that will cool down even the hottest summer days in no time flat. And since these popsicles don’t require any cooking or baking (or even refrigeration), they’re super easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients found in most kitchens: milk; sugar; vanilla extract; cinnamon sticks (optional).
Coffee-infused desserts are the perfect way to enjoy coffee. Here are some of our favourites:
- Coffee ice cream: This creamy treat is made with whole milk, sugar, eggs and the Best Coffee Beans in Melbourne. The result is a rich, smooth flavour that’s perfect for summer days!
- Coffee chocolate bar: This homemade dessert features dark chocolate ganache infused with freshly brewed espresso and topped with whipped cream or meringue (if you’re feeling fancy). It’s like having an iced latte without leaving your kitchen!
- Coffee truffles: You can use any kind of chocolate for these sweet treats–your favourite brand from the grocery store will do just fine! Just melt it down in a double boiler and mix in some instant espresso powder as well as salt if desired before rolling it into balls then refrigerating until firm again; then eat up!
Now that you have a better understanding of how to make coffee more exciting, it’s time to get brewing! We hope with these tips you can use the Best Coffee Beans In Melbourne in different ways.