Should I Renovate The House Before Selling? Relieve The Stress!
Why should we renovate the house before we put it into the renovation shelf? Will it affect the selling and buying process? Well, this could be a big question on the Google that, why should I Renovate Home to Sell or buy? This couldn’t be simply yes or no. Many people found this a waste of money but, will it really be?!! Let’s figure this out.
Why does it become a “MUST” requirement for the home seller?
When it comes to buy or sell the property, there are many things that require your thought & time. Also, there is a concept you may have heard about to Renovate now pay later which will impact the selling procedure of the building. Below are a few things you can include while selling the home.
- You should plan out removing or storing the clutter and ensure the other personal items.
- Clean the front yard for better surroundings.
- You should ensure the best street appeal by sweeping the roads, ensuring the functionality of gates.
- Be prepared with the paintwork as it can ensure the workability.
But, before you renovate the place, you should ask a few questions and get the confirmation
- The exact amount of the property in the market
- Can it be possible to add value to the place by thorough cleaning and a stroke of paint?
- Is the property look well after the renovation and how about the size and style of the building?
- Figure out the current condition of the house. Will it be a necessity to renovate the place by more than 50%? This is because certain states have a rule that if you renovate the house more than 50% then it will comply with the current building regulations.
- Will the renovation be advance or not?
Make sure you know the current market value of the property
Well, this couldn’t be determined how much value of the renovation will be added to the property. Just after you renovate the place if you don’t know about the property value. In this situation, the first step you need to take is, to get the exact value of the home by approaching a qualified real estate agent. For the betterment, you should understand the net worth of the property that you are planning to sell or buy. It is very much important to increase the value you have bought and the properties you are planning to sell.
Just keep in mind that the neighborhood has medium sale price compare to others and this can vary within different suburbs with the different areas.
It’s all up to you!
If you are planning to Renovate Home to sell, you should be more focus on the things you are planning to renovate. Kindly, stick to our blog thread, we are going to share a few more updates about the home renovation before selling the property. Keep reading up!